Refund & Cancellation Policy for IDC training and GoPro courses
We know that things can happen before or when under training. We are 100% open with our refund and cancellation policy. There are no hidden rules or small print.
Cancellations more than 30 days prior to Course start date
- Refund deposit minus payment charge. *
- IDC training: For reserving your IDC seat and ordering your crew packs we will charge 50% of your deposit. ( If you have another candidate to replace you, full refund applies)
Cancellation 30 to 10 days prior to Course start date
- 25 % of your deposit is charged. (If you have another candidate to replace you, full refund applies)
- Re-schedule training without extra charges
Cancellation within 10 days prior to Course start date
- No cash refund is given.
- Cancellations due to sickness or other medical conditions preventing client from taking the course: we would request a written statement of a doctor, in which case we will do everything possible to reschedule course without extra cost. If rescheduling isn't possible at that time, the client shall receive a voucher which will be valid for 3 consecutive years.
- GoPro Mexico Blue Dream advises to arrange a travel cancellation insurance with your local insurance for these cases, so you will get refunded for any medical conditions.
Cancellations or termination without notice.
- No Refund
GoPro Mexico Blue Dream policies.
- Full tuition fee must be transferred 10 days before course starting date.
- Cancellations by GoPro Mexico Blue Dream due to any reason will result in 100% refund.
- Cancellation due to sickness while taking our courses, no refund. Our team will re-schedule the remaining course modules at a later day or other course.
* 7,5% charges applies.